Have you REALLY spoken with your staff lately?
Many a recruiter has gotten a call from human resources or a company manager demanding they cease calling their staff. But, how many of those same managers will stop an employee at the coffee station and ask how their week is going? A few moments and a few questions of your staff and you won’t need to worry about those recruiter calls!
- Are you having a good day?
- How are your projects progressing?
- What support can I offer to make your work easier?
- What do you like about your job?
- What can I do to make your week better?
Next time you are tempted to pick up the phone and reprimand that headhunter, take that very moment to talk with and listen to your staff! Then, you won’t need to worry about any headhunters calling.